As a family-owned business, Brown Bottling Group recognizes our responsibility to support our extended family – the community! We’re proud to support many causes throughout central Mississippi and take pride in giving back to the communities in which our team members live and work each day.
Due to the large amount of sponsorship and donation requests received throughout the year, our company has established criteria for donations based on equality and fair distribution in the communities we serve. These guidelines also help us maintain a direction of focus and commitment levels as we determine who and how to support a wide range of organizations. We kindly ask that you review our guidelines below before submitting your request:
- Requests must be submitted at least 2 months in advance of your event as our committee meets once monthly to review submissions. We want to give every event we are involved in the best chance for success, which means allowing plenty of time for planning.
- We can only consider events that take place within our distribution area.
- Event must support non-profit organizations, not individuals.
- Because our products are meant to be consumed, in-kind donations are the most common form of support we provide. Please, no cash sponsorship requests.
- Requests must be formally submitted via the United States Postal Service on your organization’s letterhead and mailed to:
Brown Bottling Group
PO Box 3186
Ridgeland, MS 39158
- Requests must include information on the event location (venue & city), expected attendance, sponsorship levels, other event sponsors and available promotional opportunities in order to be reviewed.
Please keep in mind that products, brands and flavors donated are at the discretion of Brown Bottling Group based on a number of determining factors.
Due to the large amount of requests we receive, we may not be able to contact every group with the status of their request. If you have not heard back from us within three weeks of your event, please contact us. Thank you and good luck with your upcoming event!