Welcome to the Brown Bottling Group Information Center for contributions, donations and event sponsorships. Our company recognizes the ever-growing need for assistance within the Central Mississippi communities we serve and makes every effort to give each request due consideration. It is necessary, however, for the company to adhere to established annual budgets to ensure a fair distribution of donations throughout the many communities we serve.
Please read the following guidelines carefully to determine if your request is eligible for consideration. If your request meets the company’s criteria, then please refer to the “How To Submit A Request” information outlined below.
- The submitting organization must be non-profit and be part of one of the communities we serve in Central Mississippi.
- All sponsored events must be within one of the communities we serve.
- Brown Bottling does not sponsor groups for travel outside of our franchise area.
- Our company does not accept requests for family, school, or other reunion events.
- Brown Bottling Group believes organizations designed to assist children and the greatest numbers of people within the communities we serve are a priority. Requests made by individuals and/or on behalf of an individual, are usually not approved. With this knowledge in mind, it is recommended that any individual requesting funds, products or advertising support be informed that only in extreme circumstances would such a request be approved.
Thank you for your efforts to make a difference in your community. We look forward to considering your request.
HOW TO SUBMIT A REQUEST
1. Requests must be submitted by U.S. Mail only. We do not accept requests by fax, email or telephone in order to give all groups equal access.
2. Requests should be addressed as follows and mailed to
Brown Bottling Group
Attn: Contributions and Donations
P. O. Box 3186
Ridgeland, MS 39158
3. Requests must be received at least 2 months prior to the event date to ensure proper consideration.
4. Requests must be submitted in writing on letterhead and include the following information: your group’s contact name, number, date of event, number of people expected, location of the event and specifically what the group is asking Brown Bottling to provide. Again, please be specific.
5. Requests are dated stamped on arrival and held for committee review during the first week of the following month.
6. Requests are honored on a first-come, first serve basis depending on the budget allocation for each month of our company’s fiscal year.
When the review is complete, groups that we are able to help will be contacted by telephone. Due to the volume of requests we receive, we are unable to call back every group that submits a request. If your group does not receive a call back by the 2nd Friday of the month we were unable to honor the request.
Download and Print
Click here to download and print this information
Get Adobe Reader The Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view this file.
Click here to download it.